Suzuki Motor USA has launched its first group of 2024 motorcycles. The Suzuki GSX-R750, DR-Z400S, DR-Z400SM and DR650S models all remain pillars of Suzuki’s lineup.
Since defining the sportbike segment in 1985, winning multiple road racing championships and becoming a dominant force in MotoAmerica Supersport racing over the past two seasons, the 2024 GSX-R750 aims to thrill riders with laser-like handling and exhilarating acceleration.
For 2024, Suzuki DualSport models see the DR-Z400 line celebrate its 25th anniversary; the DR-Z400SM defines Supermoto performance and style, while the proven DR650S continues to combine both on-road riding enjoyment with rock-solid off-road versatility.
2024 Suzuki GSX-R750
Whether it’s on the road or the racetrack, the GSX-R750 delivers a stunning mixture of outstanding engine performance, precision handling, and a lightweight and agile chassis combining for an exhilarating motorcycle.
Its secret is an incomparable pairing of 750cc performance with the lightweight, compact chassis of a 600cc Supersport, complemented by technologically-advanced suspension front and rear.
For 2024, the GSX-R750 takes on a few stunning new looks, including revisiting Suzuki’s classic blue and white livery in Pearl Brilliant White/Metallic Triton Blue. It is also offered in Pearl Brilliant White and Metallic Matte Stellar Blue or classy Metallic Matte Black No. 2 and Glass Sparkle Black.
- Iconic, GSX-R aerodynamic styling with three distinctive paint and graphics schemes
- Fuel-injected, 750cc, four-cylinder engine powers a balanced sport bike experience.
- Suzuki Drive Mode Selector (S-DMS) lets the rider adjust the power delivery.
- Twin-spar aluminum frame and Showa Big Piston Front Fork (BPF) deliver extraordinary handling.
- Twin Brembo Monobloc, radially mounted front brakes deliver robust stopping power.
The 2024 Suzuki DR650S continues its reign as perhaps the best all-around, dual-purpose motorcycle available today. Always an outstanding performance value, every DR650S is quality-built and features a dependable, 644cc, oil-cooled, single-cylinder, four-stroke engine mounted in a robust steel, semi-double cradle frame.
A variety of riders will enjoy this motorcycle, thanks to a seat height that may be significantly reduced (using the optional Low Side Stand Kit from Suzuki Genuine Accessories). Strong aluminum, spoke-style rims carrying tires that can manage both the street and dirt are fitted so riders can tackle pavement or trails with ease.
With Solid Black and Iron Gray paint and contrasting black and orange graphics, or bright Solid Special White #2 bodywork that features distinctive blue and black graphics, the DR650S looks great when ridden on any surface. Whatever adventure a rider undertakes, the 2024 Suzuki DR650S is a willing and eager partner.
- Convenient push-button electric starting easily gets the torque-rich, 644cc, air- and oil-cooled, 4-stroke thumper ready for fun.
- The smooth-shifting transmission with easy-pull clutch makes it easy to ride the DR650S on any kind of road.
- Built around cast and tubular parts precision welded together, the strong steel frame has high-quality suspension and brake components for trouble-free riding.
- Engineered into the suspension is the ability to lower the seat height (Suzuki dealers can perform using an accessory low side stand kit).
The 2024 DR-Z400S is the latest evolution of the motorcycle that built the foundation of the modern dual sport movement. Celebrating its 25th anniversary in 2024, the DR-Z400S extends the on- and off-road legacy only Suzuki can provide.
Riders remain impressed with the torque from the 398cc, liquid-cooled powerplant, as well as the crisp-handling, adjustable suspension. This ultra-reliable bike is completely street-legal, with an electric start and easy-to-read instrument cluster. Fully black, aluminum EXCEL rims laced with bright stainless-steel spokes are set up to accept rim locks if the rider chooses to mount more focused dual sport rubber.
True to its Suzuki off-road heritage, the 2024 DR-Z400S is available in stunning Champion Yellow bodywork enhanced with new blue and silver graphics, or gray and silver graphics on classy Solid Black bodywork making the DR-Z400S stand out everywhere.
- Compact, liquid-cooled, 398cc, single-cylinder engine produces widespread power.
- Electric starting and street-legal lighting
- Narrow and strong chrome-moly frame
- Fully adjustable, off-road capable suspension
- Black, spoke-style wheels with 21- and 18-inch aluminum rims
Suzuki’s 2024 supermoto variant, the DR-Z400SM, is based on the legendary DR-Z400S, combining supermoto styling and features in a proven, narrow, lithe and street-legal package. This bike brings off-road soul and sport bike riding fun to paved roads. The DR-Z400SM is just as at home on a twisty forest road as it is on tight canyon curves or slicing through commuter traffic around town.
Its 398cc, liquid-cooled, four-stroke engine provides strong, low-rpm torque and crisp throttle response for any of these rides. Key differences between the DR-Z400SM and the DR-Z400S are the inverted front fork, wide spoke-style 17-inch wheels, and 300-millimeter diameter floating front brake rotor. The inverted fork contributes to less unsprung weight and improved overall on-road handling, while the large front brake and wider rims with high-grip tires help offer an exhilarating sport bike style riding experience.
- Suzuki’s DR-Z400SM supermoto model is based on the proven DR-Z400S, combining supermoto style and features in a narrow, lightweight, street-legal package.
- Versatile and strong, 398cc, dual-overhead camshaft (DOHC), liquid-cooled, dry-sump engine has push-button starting.
- The DR-Z400SM boasts fully adjustable MX-style suspension plus high-grip sport bike tires on strong spoke wheels featuring anodized, aluminum Excel rims.
- The new Grand Blue and Solid Black or the dramatic Solid Black bodywork with angular graphics complement the motorcycle’s styling.
Like all Suzuki motorcycles, these 2024 models may be enhanced with a variety of Suzuki Genuine Accessories, specifically designed for each model, and aimed at enhancing the riding and ownership experience. For more information on these and all Suzuki motorcycles, all-terrain vehicles, scooters and accessories, click to suzukicycles.com.